Tuesday, April 8, 2008

personal statement

I feel that I am a very impressive individual; because of all that I have accomplished in my life. In the past seventeen years I have become an Eagle Scout held three jobs, and saved a man’s life. Also at the age of seventeen I know hundreds of different plant names. Which I feel is an important thing, because I am looking for a job in horticulture.

The field of horticulture interests me, because you get to do something different everyday. Also everyday on the job you learn something new. I feel that my past work experience will help me in this field of work. For example I worked at a green house for a summer, and also I helped people plant and design there gardens.

My career goal is to become a landscape architect. I feel that I have the skills to meet this goal. For example I have very good communication’s skills, I am not afraid to talk to people, and I am good at explaining stuff. Another skill I have is leadership I feel that I make a good leader.

Personal characteristics that I have are compassion. For example I never yell at people for doing the wrong thing. Also I am trustworthy I feel that I always tell the truth, because you always get caught if you lie.

I feel that I should be chosen over other applicants, because I have overcome many difficulties in my life. For example, when I got my Eagle Scout I had to do a large service project. Also I feel that I would be good at this job because I have past work experience. Overall, I feel that I make a great candidate for this job because I have all the necessary skills to get the job done well.

1 comment:

Thomas2000 said...

After reading your personal statement, I would give it a score of 5 because it stayed very close to the main idea. It also used many details and original thoughts to support the main idea.