Friday, April 4, 2008

cover letter

Spencer Michael Henle
3025 220th Avenue
Marshall, MN 56258
Phone: (507)428-3667
Spencer.henle@gmail.com




December 10, 2007



Mr. Johnson
Bachman's
Landscape Architect
5454 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43232-4021

Dear Mr. Johnson:

In this letter, I want to communicate my desire to be employed by Bachman's as a landscape architect. After you have reviewed my resume, I am sure you would agree that I am qualified for the landscape architect opening.

Boy scouts has allowed me to use my high level of self motivation and leadership skills. Being self motivated has been beneficial to my success in the activities I am involved in. Soccer is another activity that has allowed me to show my leadership skills.

Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are all software programs that I am confident in using. I feel comfortable in using computers for landscape plans and I am a persistent learner.

I would like the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications. Please feel free to call me at home or cell phone or at my e-mail address listed at the top of this letter.

Sincerely,



Spencer Michael Henle

Enclosure

No comments: